Monday, August 05, 2013

Letting Love win over me !




My day is long departed, with no strength left I crawl into bed
The blackness with reflective silence surrounds me strongly
I close my eyes and think of love in my life . .
The thought of being so loved by all yet so alone this moment disturbs me
The mind begins its filthy games with me teamed with loneliness
Every passing minute I wage a war to triumph, to retain my peace
For I know that I am loved and really known by that one!
With you in my heart and allowing all those happy moments with you to seep into me
I sleep silently with hope waiting for you my love to embrace me along with dawn
You arrive weary after work but always with a radiant smile to cradle me in your arms
And now I shall rest in you like a child with gratitude for having let Love win over me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love is a sweet and tender yet explainable feeling .. well expressed :)

Post a Comment